Thursday, January 05, 2006
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
i found them
Monday, January 02, 2006
i'm in love!
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Reflections in Yarn 05
- Knit a sweater for me.
- Work with a sock pattern until I can get it to fit my wide feet, high instep, and thick ankles.
- Finish at least one project a month.
- Not buy more yarn. When I started buying yarn I intended to keep my stash to a specific size, I want it to get back down to that size again. I have enough projects waiting for me I should be able to get quite a bit accomplished before needing to purchase any more yarn. Let's try for 6 months.
- Knit a shawl, or many shawls for holiday gifts next year if all goes well.
Friday, December 30, 2005
- Clean/organize my sewing room so I can actually sew in there. *gasp*
- Reduce my fabric stash by half. (sew it or sell it)
- Sew one thing for me each month.
- Use my embroidery machine (lots) or sell it.
That's all for now, but I may be adding more later. Looks like 2006 is going to be the "use it or lose it year".
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Monday, December 26, 2005
oh, I get it
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Friday, December 23, 2005
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
house vs. home
Friday, December 16, 2005
Today is the last day of the Esther William Syncronized Knitting. I was able to finish one hat during the official KAL and start another. I will finish the second hat this weekend so I can send it out on Monday to DH's aunt in NY.
I am far from finished knitting hats from this pattern. My daughter has requested one, in purple, for herself and one of my knitting friends has requested one for her b'day in February. Yes, I know, she should knit it herself, but she is afraid of anthing other than knit and purl. I have told her it is easy to knit up but I don't think she's buying it. "Easy for you or easy for me?" she asked . . . sigh. I will prolly end up making her one for her b'day, I have some pretty Mountian Colors Mountian Goat in pretty pastels and I will see how it looks.