Thursday, December 15, 2005

tell me Tondo, Tondo, Tondo

I am now officially down to 1 item on my knitting list. Tonight I finished 2 neck warmers for Daughter's bus drivers, tomorrow is the last day of school before the winter break, just in time. pattern: Neckwarmer at the blue blog yarn: On-line Linie 60 - Tondo (100% wool) needles: US17 bright pink plastic Susan Bates notes: I used the neckwarmer pattern for the basis of my neckwarmers, but adjusted for the polar (or close to it) weight yarn I was using. On the bottom neckwarmer I actually sewed on 3 buttons so it could be worn 3 different ways.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Those look so warm and cozy, and I bet will see lots of use.

12/16/2005 09:59:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a great gift idea!! It is so hard to get gifts for all those school folks, and I bet they could really use neckwarmers.

12/18/2005 12:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home