Sunday, December 11, 2005

esther williams

I finally got my yarn so I could start EW. Yes, I said earlier that I already had my yarn, but then I got paranoid because is wasn't lamb's pride and I got it into my head it wasn't going to work. So, I had to get new yarn. I got it yesterday. Yesterday, I went out to get said EW yarn, and came home with Lamb's Pride in Victorian Pink and Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran #300202 (light blue). Both for making EW Hats. Yes, I know I just got done saying how I was freaking out about other yarns not working correctly, call me complicated. I came home after getting yarn and set out to cast on, couldn't find my US8 - 16" circ. Nowhere to be found; not with the other needles, not in any of my various knitting bags, not in the kids toy box. I searched all over and finally found them in a project I had abandoned months ago when I was simply unable to count, it was a top down cardigan and I just could not get the numbers to come out right, no matter how hard I tried. I ripped the needle out of the UFO and cast on. (Hey, now I have one less UFO but more stash yarn . . . hehehe.) This morning I got right to work and knitted away while watching football (Go Seahawks!) and was able to get quite a bit done today. As soon as I am finished here I will be getting back to work (and Survivor). I do have to say that I LOVE this pattern; it is so pretty, but does not give up anything in warmth; it is so complex looking, but so simple to actually knit. Thank you, Laura, you have designed a great pattern.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that's going to be gorgeous! The color is my color, love it.

12/11/2005 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home