Friday, December 16, 2005

it's over

Today is the last day of the Esther William Syncronized Knitting. I was able to finish one hat during the official KAL and start another. I will finish the second hat this weekend so I can send it out on Monday to DH's aunt in NY.

I am far from finished knitting hats from this pattern. My daughter has requested one, in purple, for herself and one of my knitting friends has requested one for her b'day in February. Yes, I know, she should knit it herself, but she is afraid of anthing other than knit and purl. I have told her it is easy to knit up but I don't think she's buying it. "Easy for you or easy for me?" she asked . . . sigh. I will prolly end up making her one for her b'day, I have some pretty Mountian Colors Mountian Goat in pretty pastels and I will see how it looks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a pretty color! Thanks for the comment to my blog - I think you may be right about my crocheted edge, but I'm confused as to how I would do it correctly. I'm a newbie to crochet, I needed to finish fast so I may have read it wrong. I thought it said only to crochet in the knit stitches? (As opposed to the purl ones...) Or was I supposed to crochet around the hat twice? I guess I should ask Laura. :)

12/16/2005 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Your Esthers look great! I love the pattern too. You've been quite the prolific with the FOs lately too. Congrats!

12/21/2005 09:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home