Friday, December 30, 2005

sewing goals

Since it looks like I have sewing on the horizon, and I have been thinking about my knitting goals for 2006, I figured I should make some sewing goals for 2006 also.
Sewing Goals for 2006
  • Clean/organize my sewing room so I can actually sew in there. *gasp*
  • Reduce my fabric stash by half. (sew it or sell it)
  • Sew one thing for me each month.
  • Use my embroidery machine (lots) or sell it.

That's all for now, but I may be adding more later. Looks like 2006 is going to be the "use it or lose it year".

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Your sewing goals are remarkably similar to mine this year, though I don't have an embroidery machine (the serger gets it's own goal). I'm reducing my stash as well in preparation for moving. Hopefully someone can use yards and yards of Polartec :-P.

12/31/2005 12:05:00 PM  
Blogger Ann said...

I like your sewing goals! If I were to reduce my stash by half I would need to sewing more than one item per month, though!
It's great to see another seamstress out there.
I hope to get more sewing done once I get my sewing area set up.
I look forward to stopping by your blog and seeing your sewing projects!
Ann

1/03/2006 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home