Tuesday, January 03, 2006

i found them

After searching and searching . . . I finally found them; the illusive Sewing Blogs. Ok, actually I found one and that one had a link to a small sewing web ring. Woohoo, now I can waste more time online. lol


Blogger Chris said...

Yay! Kim of Stashalong posted in the weekly round up that you were looking for sewing blogs, so maybe you'll get links to more. I know that Pink Rocket sews (and knits) - I've never checked out her link list.

Thanks for including me in your list of links in your sidebar! I need to update my sidebar - so out of date. It would probably be easier just to share my bloglines than to try to update with all the blogs I read! :)

1/03/2006 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Ok, that's just too weird - we were simultaneously commenting on each other's blogs! :O

Love Black Purl (obviously!).

1/03/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Gidget said...

Thank you very much for the link. It has been fun discovering all of the other sewers out there talking about their projects. I look forward to reading your posts.

1/03/2006 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'll be adding those to my daily reads as well. Nice to see sewing get some representation in blog land.

1/03/2006 11:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home