Saturday, January 01, 2005

knit-a-longs - 2005

Oct 1st - 31st finished 3 pair: lacey hearts, halloween socks, halloween socks v2.0
joined Nov '05 planning: Hermione Hat & Mittens for me slytherin scarf for Hubby
Nov 21st - Dec 16th Finished one hat and started another by the deadline. have had requests for 2 more
- Dec 31st
joined July '05 June - Chutes & Ladders: started while on vacation, never finished August - Amble: beautiful sock, bought yarn October - Mosiac: bought yarn, chickened out =( Dec - Shadow of Love I love this pattern and I even bought yarn for it from knitpicks, but I am having reservations about making it for myself. This on may not get done.

Oct 24th - ? knit one mitten for Daughter, still need to knit up the other one planning Hermione Mittens for me, and handwarmers

Dec - shell sock p60

SocknittersSAM joined June '05

aug/sept interSAM: Basketcase beginnerSAM: CIC socks

oct/nov beginnerSAM: Lacey Hearts inspirationSAM: halloween socks & halloween socks v2.0

no new patterns for December