Friday, December 10, 2004

Knitting

Last night I went out and bought a new deep purple top to wear to hubby's workplace holiday party. I didn't really have any accessories to wear with it so I stopped at JoAnn's (LYS was already closed) and picked up 2 skeins of Pattons Allure and of Sensations Willow (an exclusive yarn brand only sold at JA). I started a scarf using a strand of each but half way thru the first skein realized it was too much, so I ripped it out and restared with just the skein of Willow (a ribbon yarn). I bound off the scarf tonight as we pulled up to the party. I really like how it turned out and my mom wants me to make one for a friend of hers, but not till after the holidays. The party was a lot of fun and DH won $100 in gift certificates to a local resturant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home