Friday, December 24, 2004

Sewing

I need to get working on my daughter's birthday gift. I'm going to sew her a new wardrobe, or at least that is the intention. I have a big box I intend to fill with a new coat, nightgowns, a dress or two, pants, skirts, and tops. I have all the fabric . . . and more . . . my Ottobre magazines and my pattern stash, now I just need the motivation. At the very least I want to finish the coat and nightgowns as she need both quite badly. I think I will add a couple of growth tucks on the nightgowns, she always outgrows them in length befor she ever outgrows them in width or they wear out. She will also be getting her very own knitting supplies and I need to make a bag for her to keep them in. I'm just going to make her a simple bag, similar to the one in Kids Knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home