Saturday, October 08, 2005

lacy hearts and 'martha moments'

I finally finished the Lacy Hearts this morning. I took them to Knitters' Night at Village Yarn & Tea last night. I arrived there late as we had dinner my MIL and I couldn't duck out of that. I had fun, knitted and came home with only one additional skein of yarn, some green Opal. I almost feel asleep while working on them when I got home then finally finished them this morning before daughter's soccer game. I wrapped the booties so hubby could take them to work. I have to say I had a bit of a "Martha Moment". I wrapped them in poka-dot tissue in a pink chinese take-out box with a green and white gingham ribbon tied around it. I wish I had taken a picture . . . very Martha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

I really love your Lacy Heart socks! They are beautiful! I just may have to make a pair.

10/15/2005 01:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home