Tuesday, October 11, 2005

1st pair of Halloweeen socks

I finished my son's Halloween socks. The Pink Heart socks from the beginnerSAM were my inspiration for these socks but I used the Knitting Pure & Simple kids sock patterns to knit them up. I used the medium size at 36sts but next time I would knit them between the medium and large . . . at 40sts. I used Cascade 220 in black for the 2x2 rib, french heel and toe, and orange for the body of the sock. The orange is more of a heathered pumpkin than I could show in the pictures . . . I tried all over to get get a good color, but to no avail. I also tried to get a picture of them on my 3yo, but the pics were just a blur. Now on to my daughter's Halloween socks.

2 Comments:

Blogger tweezle said...

ooooh! I love them!

Had to chuckle at trying to take pics with your DS wearing them. I remember those days! LOL

10/12/2005 05:23:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Awesome socks!

10/15/2005 01:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home