Monday, November 21, 2005

mitten monday update

The mittens have been moved to the back burner until I can finish more of my "out of town" Holiday knitting . . . gotta prioritize here. for Turkey day: A wool hat for my Uncle Tom. He lives in AK and I will see him on Thanksgiving. I started it last night; many, many, many times actually. I’m thinking of making a few felted pot holders as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving, too. I'll dive into the Cascade 220 stash of leftovers and see what I have. to be shipped out of town: 2 felted bags (1 felting, one half knit) 1 hat (have yarn and pattern) local delivery: 1 felted bag for Mom (done) 1 pair socks for Hubby (started) (solid sock KAL) after the holiday: 6 pairs of socks for Daughter's 6th b'day (Jan 5th, have yarn for at least 3pr, need to stash dive for the rest) (solid sock KAL) other knitting on the horizon: I made Hubby a knit hat last year, it is huge, I need to rip & reknit. Hermione Hat & Mittens for me. (another weasley KAL) Mittens for daughter (warm hands KAL) Esther Williams hat, possibily as a gift for daughter's teacher. (ew KAL) I have already started doing a bit of pre-planning for next year, I’m thinking of making a shawls for the women, socks for the men, I don’t know . . . I just wanna have most of it done earlier, like by September . . . a girl can dream can’t she.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home