Wednesday, November 09, 2005

aakkk!!! I over felted! I put bag #2 in the washer with a pair of jeans, washed on hot, checked as the 1st agitation was finishing . . . hmmm . . . looks good . . . needs a little more, started the second agitation halfway thru on the dial, checked the bag as it was rinsing . . . OH NO . . . grabbed it out and finished rinsing in the tub and spent the last 10-20 min trying to block it out a bit larger. The bag is now blocked and sitting in the bathroom drying. Oh, did I mention, I can only find 7 of the 8 holes the handles are supposed to go thru . . . arggggggg! My last bag took 3 trips thru the washer, it was Cascade 220 and Noro, this one is Lamb's Pride and Manos.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad that it shrank too much. How much is too much? Can it be salvaged?

11/09/2005 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home