Thursday, November 03, 2005

evolution

Knitting Purist You appear to be a Knitting Purist. You are an accomplished knitter producing beautiful pieces with a classic feel. You sometimes lament losing half of your local yarn shop to garish novelty yarns. Perhaps you consider fun fur scarves the bane of knitting society and prefer to steer new knitters towards the wool and cotton blends. Some might call you a bit of an elitist but you know that you've been doing this craft long enough to respect the history behind it and honor it with beautiful piece that can last a lifetime. http://marniemaclean.com/ What Kind of Knitter Are You? brought to you by Quizilla
I took this quiz a year ago and I was a "Knitting Adventurer" so I thought I would take it again to see if I would get a different result. I guess a full year of knitting can make a difference in your knitting outlook. I don't think I'm a pure purist (lol) I think those novelty yarns have their place, but I don't use them very often anymore. I have gone from loving the selfstriping sock yarns to being more drawn to solid yarns with more complicated sock patterns, still use the selfstriping but not as much of it my stash these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home