Saturday, October 29, 2005

I went out on Saturday morning to get coffee, (hubby almost died, we were out, gasp) but since Costco wasn't open yet I went to Great Yarns! to kill some time. I am so glad I did! I made some great finds.
  • 2 skeins Burly Spun for daughter's sweater, I had been searching for the perfect yarn and I guess 3rd time's the charm.
  • US11 Brittany DPNs, I have been looking for size 11s for a week, everyone has been out of stock
  • 1 skein Noro and 1 skein Cascade Pastaza in fall colors for a felted bag, may need another skein of the Cascade.

(I also found that they carry Kroy Sock. I have wanted to try it and now I don't have to order it online.)

Later, I ran up to Pacific Fabrics to pick up Knit Mittens!, I ened up not getting the book but did pick up :

  • 1 skein Noro and 1 skein Cascade Pastaza in pale blue/greens for a felted bag, may need another skein of the Cascade.
  • Vogue Knitting Holiday 2005

This is yarn for 3 hoiday gifts, time to get knitting!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaaaa...I can use almost any excuse to go to a yarn store. This week it's that I'm on a business trip.

11/01/2005 06:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home