Saturday, November 26, 2005

Knitters in the Wild

Take photos of "Knitters in the Wild", win fabulous prizes!
  • Post your picture of "Knitters in the Wild" on your blog
  • e-mail me (or leave a comment here)
  • I will add you to the side bar with a link back to your picture
  • January 1st a selection committee* will select the top 5 (or so) photos for a public vote
  • a poll will be placed here and all may vote at that time for their favorite (who knows there may even be more than one category to vote in)
  • prizes** will be awarded

* committee will consist of myself and prolly my hubby ** as yet to be determined . . . but will be knitting related . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

(rubs hands gleefully together)

...and now, to find me some knitters...

11/26/2005 05:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I found some! A whole bunch of them, knitting outside the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at the L.A. Farmer's Market :-)
http://vastamount.blogspot.com/2005/12/real-life-knitters.html

12/19/2005 03:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home