Saturday, November 26, 2005

ron sweaters

Over at The Blue Blog they have been discussing the knitting options presented by the new HP movie: Goblet of Fire. I have yet to see the new movie but I have been re-watching the first three movies and have decided my favorite Ron sweater is the one he is wearing at the end (actually, almost the last half) of PoA. It is very casual and I was thinking of making one similar to it from the KP&S Tunic pattern, either for kids(232) or women(244). Ok, I know the KP&S pattern is raglan and this isn't but, I'm ok with that. Unless I go thru the Anne Budd books and find variations for this, I'll prolly just stick with the KP&S pattern. hmmm . . . now for the yarn . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

That really is a great casual sweater. I love the shaping at the neck especially.

11/26/2005 01:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home