Friday, September 09, 2005

New Knitty is Up!!!

I am so excited!! There are so many cute/beautiful designs! I have to knit Samus, it took my breath away with it's wonderful simplicity. Ok, I prolly won't knit it in orange, maybe a deep rich green or purple. I really like Cinxia, too. It seem like it would dress up jeans, or could be worn with a simple skirt. Love Blackberry. I think this would be a great gift sweater, I don't see myself wearing it, at least until I have lost some weight, seels like the shaping would just accentuate the negative . . . hmmm . . . maybe I could just wear it open. The socks, Falling Leaves, are very cute, too. I like the solid pair over the varigated, but that is just a personal preference, I think it shows off the pattern better. . . . and Bubby, who can resist an adorable knit teddy bear? There are, of course, more patterns, but these are the ones that spoke to me the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home