Thursday, June 23, 2005

It's here!

My yarn finally arrived today, I was starting to get worried. One skein of Alpaca Cloud in "Mist", and six skeins of Shimmer in "Grape Hyacinth" from KnitPicks. Wow, this is thin yarn, makes me a little nervous. *eek* My plan is to use the Mist for Branching Out and originally I was going to use a double strand of Shimmer for Clapotis. I changed my mind about the Clapotis and am using Mountain Colors: Mountain Goat, so I will prolly use the shimmer for the Mystery Stole KAL and I bet I will have enough that I could use it for the Kiri Shawl KAL. I need to unearth a set of #8 needles before I can get started on Branching Out, seems they all have something on them. I have enough sets of 8's you wouldn't think it would be an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home