Thursday, June 09, 2005

First Sweater Finished!

I finished my son’s pullover last night, wove in the ends and everything ;). This is my first sweater and I am so glad I finished it. pattern: Knitting Pure & Simple Children's Neck Down Pullover #9730 yarn: Cascade 220, I don't think I will use it again for this pattern as it is a very light weight worsted (update 9/9/05: I was finally able to get a picture of my son in his sweater, without too much screaming and crying. Yes, the sleeves are actually even, he just insists on pushing one of them up.)

Now on to the next UFO, son’s zip cardigan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I had to say CONGRATS on all your recently completed objects. I wish I had some of your motivation. :)

6/09/2005 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home