Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Knit-along Day

Tuesday is supposed to be knit-along day so I figured I should start updating my knit-alongs on Tuesdays like a good little blogger. *hehe* First let me say most of my KALs have been put on hold so I can finish my daughter's poncho, it's almost done and I will be able to get back to the KALs this week. First Sweater KAL: I finished 2 sweaters and the group was dieing so I dropped out. I felt kinda bad about it, but I was finished, noone was posting . . . I know 'get over it'. Branching Out: I have the yarn and I am planning on starting it this weekend. We will be driving to the other side of the state to see family so I will have plenty of time to knit in the car. Clapotis: Almost finished with the increases, kinda on the back burner for now. Marker Mania: Names for the swap will be handed out this week, this will be fun. I know, technically not knitting, but knitting related. Mystery Stole Along: I want to finish Branching Out before I start this one . . . heck everyone will be finished before I even start at this rate. *sigh* Kiri: Haven't even decided on a yarn. Thinking of maybe a sock or sport weight . . . not sure if I have anything in my stash . . . hmmmmm Felted Bag KAL: I did knit up and felt a variation of Sophie, but not having a working digital camera really sucks because I can't post pictures. I'm thinking of doing felted bags as holiday gifts this year. Sock it 2 Me: I have been really bad about this one. I have finished a pair of socks for my daughter but didn't post about it there because I don't have a working digital camera (thanks to my 3y0 son). I am also planning another pair of socks for my DD to match her poncho (ok, really it's just to use up that yarn, but who's counting). Guess that's all for now . . . I will try to keep my KAL's updated from know on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home