Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Knitting

I'm trying to use up some of my stash, so I started with all the cotton. This means I've made a whole bunch of dish and face cloths. I became tired of the dish cloths so I knitted up a couple of roll brim baby hats. I know, not the most creative knitting, but I really think my knitting speed has increased quite a bit and I'm getting pretty good at wrangling the dpns. I figure the dish cloths can be used as hostess gifts and baby hats are always handy to have on hand, seems like there is always someone having a baby at Hubby's work. Last night I started another pair of socks for Bug. The yarn is from my stash, Plymouth Encore DK in pink/gray. I originally bought it to make a pair of socks for myself but figured Bug would like another pair of Mama-made socks. Now that I'm 60% done with the first sock I wish I had made them for myself. Oh, well. I do have some Lorna's Laces sock yarn that I can't wait to make up for me, the only thing holding me back is the thought of those tiny dpns. *shudder*
pinksock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home