Thursday, January 06, 2005


Cut out Bug's coat using fleece from my stash. I had planned on using some orange Maldin Mills fleece and a cute bug print fleece (pink background with oranges and yellows in it) I even had some perfect butterfly toggles to go with it. I went to lay out the pattern and I was short about 1/4 yard, all that stash and I don't have enough fleece. I went thru the rest of my fleece stash and found another piece I could use, it's not MM and won't hold up as nicely but it will work for this winter and maybe even next fall. I will line the coat with some MM micro fleece from my stash also.


Post a Comment

<< Home