Thursday, November 25, 2004

Knitting

This morning I decided to make beaded knit marker, like some of the ones I have seen online. So I pulled out some of my beading supplies (from another brief craft incarnation) and whipped one up.
stitchmarker
We went to my cousin's for Thanksgiving dinner, we all had a wonderful time. It is so nice to be with family and know you aren't being judged the whole time. The drive is about 60min each way, so I was able to take advantage of the time to knit . While we were all chatting after dinner I pulled my knitting out and everyone was very interested, asking how I learned (from a book), how many sweaters I had made (this is my first), and various comments about learning to knit themselves. By the time I got home the sweater was really starting to look like a sweater . . . what a surprise!
bubbasweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home